What are the advantages of pdf format and why it is becoming more and more popular!
1, pdf format carries on with cross-platform, for example, can at the same time social support mac, win, android, IOS and other systems.
2,The advantage of PDF format is that it can be viewed across devices without changing the format. For example, our text file will open a sample on the computer, often change the format, which is a big head.
3.pdf can be read on a variety of platforms without the need to install special files. For example, we use a lot of format files need to install the appropriate professional software to view, and pdf can be opened directly with win10, directly with many browsers to open, directly with qq to view, directly with the phone to view. You can use merge pdf files i love pdf to carry out some operations on the PDF.
4. Support video, sound, text, pictures, animation and many other forms of media.
5. Many software can support the direct export of pdf files.
6. Higher compression ratio, the same type of clarity, pdf file system size can be very small, easy for students to carry and transfer.
7. You can freely set the permissions of PDF files, such as editing restrictions, open restrictions, printing restrictions, copying restrictions, set passwords and so on.
8. Restrictions on alteration and copying can protect the rights and interests of the author. If used in electronic contracts, invoices and other applications, it is the advantage of not being able to change.
9,PDF format for vector graphics support can be said to be very friendly, especially the ability to zoom in and out of graphics without affecting the clarity of graphics.
10, PDF document page layout is fixed, so we do not have to worry about printing the wrong format.