In the mold factory, CNC machining center is mainly used for the processing of mold key parts such as mold kernel, insert and copper male. The quality of mold kernel and inserts directly determines Antminer S19the quality of the mold forming part. And the quality of copper male processing directly constrains the impact of EDM processing. For CNC processing quality assurance, the key lies in the preparation before processing, for this position, in addition to having rich processing experience and mold knowledge, we should also pay attention to good communication in the work, especially with the production team and colleagues' communication.
The process of CNC machining
1) Read drawings and program sheets
2) Transfer the corresponding program to the machine
3) Check the program head, cutting parameters, etc.
4) Determination of the machining size and allowance of the workpiece on the process
5)Reasonable clamping of the workpiece
6)The accurate alignment of the workpiece
7)Accurate establishment of workpiece coordinates
8)The selection of reasonable tool and cutting parameters
9)Reasonable clamping of the tool
10)Safe trial cutting method
11)Observation of the machining process
12)Adjustment of cutting parameters
13)Problems during processing and timely feedback from the corresponding personnel
14) Inspection of workpiece quality after machining
Precautions before processing
1)For the new mold, the processing chart should meet the requirements and the data should be clear; the processing chart of the new mold should have the signature of the supervisor and the columns of the processing chart have been filled in.
2)The workpiece has the qualified mark from the quality department.
3)After receiving the program sheet, check whether the workpiece datum position is consistent with the drawing datum position.
4) Look at each requirement on the program sheet and confirm whether small cnc machining centerthe program is consistent with the requirements of the drawing, and if there is any problem, you must solve the problem together with the programmer and production team.
5)According to the material and size of the workpiece, judge the reasonableness of the tool chosen by the programmer to open the rough or bare tool program.
Precautions for clamping workpiece
1)When clamping the workpiece, pay attention to the position of the code boy and the right length of the nut bolt on the pressure plate, in addition, when locking the corner boy, the screw should not be top bottom.
(2) The brass is generally processed by locking the plate, and the number of openings on the program sheet should be checked to make sure it matches before going on the machine.
(3) For a board to receive more than one piece of copper material, should check whether the direction is correct and whether the copper material interferes when processing.
4)Clamp the workpiece according to the shape of the drawing of the program sheet and the data of the workpiece size, we must pay attention to: the workpiece size data is written as XxYxZ, meanwhile, if there is a loose drawing, we must check whether the graphics of the program sheet and the graphics of the loose drawing match, pay attention to which direction is out, and the swing of X and Y axes.
5)When clamping the workpiece, we must check whether the size of the workpiece meets the size requirements of the program sheet, and if there is a loose part drawing, we must check whether the size of the program sheet is the same as the size of the loose part drawing.
(6) The workpiece should be cleaned on the table and the bottom of the workpiece before it is put on the machine. The machine table and workpiece surface should be oiled and pushed off the rough edges and bad spots.
7)When code yarder, make sure the yarder will not be touched by the knife, and communicate with the programmer if necessary. At the same time, if the bottom pad is square, the code boy must be aligned with the position of the pad square, in order to achieve the purpose of balanced force.
(8) Use vise clamping, must understand the depth of tool processing, in case the clamped position is too long or too short.
(9) Screws must be included in the T-block, not only a part of the thread, if you need to connect the screws, the upper and lower screws must each use half of the thread of the joint, the thread of the nut on the pressure plate must be used completely, not only a few threads.
(10) When setting the Z depth number, check the position of the number of touches in the program sheet and the data of the highest Z point, and check the data once again after entering the machine tool.
Precautions for tool clamping
1)The tool should be clamped securely and not too short in the toolholder.
(2) Each time before the tool should be checked whether the tool meets the requirements, the length of the tool should be based on the processing depth of the program instructions to determine, generally should be slightly longer than the processing depth value of 2mm and to consider whether the toolholder collision.
3)In case of deep machining depth, you can communicate with the programmer and use the method of two tools as appropriate, i.e., to get half to 2/3 of the length first, and then get a longer length when machining to a deeper position, which can improve the machining efficiency.
(4) When using the extension nozzle, especially should understand the depth of the tool, the required tool length and other data.
5)Before installing the tool head on the machine, its taper with the position, the application of clean cloth wipe clean, the corresponding position of the machine tool sleeve is also clean, to avoid with the surface of the iron chips affect the accuracy and damage to the machine tool.
6)Usually use the tool tip to the tool length (special case with the tool in the case of the tool), the tool should be carefully checked when the program sheet instructions.
7)When the program is interrupted or re-line must be re-tooling, should pay attention to the depth of whether the front can be connected, in general, can first adjust 0.1mm line, and then adjusted according to the situation.
8)Rotary head, such as the use of water-soluble cutting fluid, should be used every half month with lubricant for a few hours for maintenance, so that the internal parts of the head have lubrication to prevent wear.
Calibration of the workpiece precautions
1) The workpiece must pay attention to the verticality when dragging the table, dragging flat on one side, and then dragging the vertical side.
2)When dividing the workpiece, the workpiece must be divided twice for verification.
3)After dividing the center and touching the number, the center should be checked according to the external dimensions provided by the program sheet and the dimensions on the loose parts drawing.
(4) All workpieces must be centered in the centering method, and the zero position on the side of the workpiece must also be centered in the centering method and then moved to the side, and must ensure that the margin is the same on both sides. If special circumstances make it necessary to take the number on one side, it must be confirmed by the production team again before passing. After taking the number of one side, remember to compensate the radius of the centering bar.
5) The zero input of the workpiece center must be the same as the center of the three axes of the workstation computer chart.
Processing process notes
(1) in the workpiece top surface margin is too large, with a large knife manual gong to the margin, remember not to gong deep.
(2) The most important processing for the first knife, because if you operate carefully and check can be informed of the tool length, tool diameter, program, speed and so on whether the error, to avoid damage to the workpiece, tool and machine tool.
3)Trial cutting procedure according to the following way.
(a) The first point height is the highest elevation of 100mm, with the eye to feel whether the correct.
(b) control "fast shift" to 25% and feed to 0%.
(c) When the tool is close (about 10mm) to the machining surface, pause the machine.
(d) Check if the remaining travel and program are correct.
(e) After starting the machine again, place one hand on the pause button to prepare for stopping at any time, and control the feed rate with the other hand.
(f) when the tool is very close to the workpiece surface can be stopped again, must be sure to check the remaining travel of the Z axis.
(g) After the machining cutting line is smooth and stable, then adjust the controls back to normal.
4)After entering the program name, copy back the program name on the screen with a pen, and then check with the program sheet. When opening the program, pay attention to check whether the tool diameter size in the program matches with the program sheet, and fill out the file name and tool diameter size in the machinist's signature column on the program sheet immediately, forbid to fill out afterwards or beforehand.
5)In principle, the NC technician shall not leave the workpiece when it is roughing. If it is necessary to leave in case of changing tools or helping to adjust other machine tools, other NC team members shall be asked or come back regularly to check.
6)When doing the middle light, the NC technician should pay special attention to the place that is not opened during the roughing to prevent the tool from hitting this area.
7)Program cutting. If the program is interrupted in the process and too much time is wasted from the beginning, the team leader and the programmer should be notified to modify the program and cut off the part of the line.
8)Program abnormalities. If the program has a different situation, and there is no certainty, you can hang high to observe the process, and then decide the next action.
(9) The line speed and rotation speed provided by the programmer during the machining process can be adjusted by the NC technician according to the situation. However, special attention should be paid to the fact that the line speed should not be opened fast when the small copper pieces are openly coarse, in order to avoid loosening the workpiece due to oscillation.
10)During the workpiece processing, NC mechanic should check with the bulk drawing to see if there is any abnormal condition. Once it is found that the two do not match, the team leader must be notified immediately to stop and check if there is any error.
(11) When using more than 200mm long tool processing, attention must be paid to the margin and the depth of tool entry speed, travel speed and other issues, in order to avoid swinging the tool, while the travel speed of the corner position should be controlled.
(12) for the program list requires the detection of tool diameter, the operator must be responsible, while the diameter of the test to be recorded, out of tolerance, should be immediately reflected to the team leader or change the tool.
(13) machine tool in automatic operation or free, the operator should go to the workstation to understand the remaining processing programming, prepare and grind the appropriate tool to the next processing backup, to avoid downtime.
(14) process errors are made into the main reason for wasting time: the wrong use of inappropriate tools, processing sequential arrangement errors, wasting time in the location without processing or non-computerized processing, the use of improper processing conditions (too slow, go empty tool, tool path is too dense, too slow feed, etc. ), the above events occur when you can contact with programming.
15)During the machining process, attention must be paid to the wear and tear of the tool, and the tool grain or tool should be replaced appropriately. After replacing the tool grain, attention should be paid to whether the machined intersecting boundaries match up.
Note on the completion of machining
1)Confirm that you have done every procedure and every instruction required by the program sheet.
2)After the machining is completed, check whether the shape of the workpiece meets the requirements, and at the same time, conduct a self-check of the size of the workpiece according to the loose part drawing or process drawing to find the mistakes in time.
3)Check if there is any abnormality in each position of the workpiece, if there is any doubt, need to notify the NC team leader.
4) Larger workpieces need to be notified to the team leader, programmer and production team leader when they are off the machine.
5) Pay attention to safety when the workpiece is off the machine, especially when the larger workpiece is off the machine, the workpiece and NC machine should be well protected.
Differentiation of processing accuracy requirements
Surface quality of finishing.
1)Die kernel, inlay block
3)Eliminate the phenomenon of vibrating tool pattern
The size of the finishing.
(1) measurable dimensions to be strictly enforced after processing self-inspection
2)Long time processing should consider the loss of tools
3)Finishing should use new carbide tools as far as possible
(4) depending on the processing requirements to determine the raw modulus after finishing
5)Confirm the quality of production and quality after processing
6)Control the tool loss when processing the sealant position according to the processing requirements
1)Confirm the operation of the previous shift, including the processing situation, mold situation, etc.
2)Confirm whether the equipment of the last shift is working normally.
3) Other handover and confirmation, including drawings, program sheets, tools, gauges, fixtures, etc.
1)Execute according to 5S requirements.
2)The tools, gauges, jigs, workpieces, tools, etc. are sorted and arranged neatly.
3)The cleanliness of machine tools.
4)The cleanliness of the workplace floor.
5)The processed tools, idle tools and gauges are returned to the warehouse.
6)Processed workpieces are sent to sample inspection or corresponding departments.
How long is the AntMiner S19 good for?
The Bitmain S19 Pro's or the Whatsminer M30S+'s lifespan is anticipated to last four years until the subsequent halving. Given that Moore's law appears to be slowing down, it might even take longer this time.
Why do CNC machines cost so much?
When using CNC machining for production, the time it takes to create an item is sometimes the most expensive factor. Longer machining times for complex, massive items raise your overall expenses.
May I mine alone?
One must first set up a full node and interact directly with the blockchain in order to mine independently. Indeed, mining pools carry out this activity. Operators of mining pools will set up a bitcoin node (or a node for any other cryptocurrency) and function as a single miner. Only that this miner's hashing power will be insanely high.