Beef hot pot is a dish made with beef, mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and leeks. You can fish out the pork leg bones and put them in the pot and cook the soup with white radish.
Beef, shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, leeks, 3 cabbage, 500g noodles, 2 green onions, chrysanthemum, soy sauce, cooking wine, various seasonings
Hot Pot Soup
8 cups of water, dried tuna, kelp
2 cups hot pot soup, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup radish juice, 4 shallots, whole sesame seeds, lemon
3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon Beef Shabu（牛涮鍋） of onion, sugar, cooking wine, garlic powder, sesame salt, pepper, sesame oil
1. Hot pot soup method: add water to the pot, put the kelp, turn off the heat when the water is turned on, soak the dried tuna in the soup for 20 minutes, then pour out the soup.
2. How to cut the ingredients: cut the beef into thin slices and then freeze it. The shiitake mushrooms and cabbage should be thinly sliced, the green onions should be cut diagonally, the enoki mushrooms can be removed after one end is finished, and the leek should be cut into 7~8 Cm long, chrysanthemum chrysanthemum should be washed clean.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, radish juice, chopped green onion and sesame seeds to 2 cups of hot pot soup and stir well.
4. Boil in the hot pot soup: After boiling the hot pot soup with soy sauce and cooking wine, put the prepared vegetables and meat into the pot, and add the sauce after cooking. After eating meat and vegetables, add vermicelli, onion, minced garlic, pepper, sesame salt, etc. Bring to a boil, and finally season with salt and pepper. Very good
Main ingredient: beef
Accessories: laurel balls, white radish, pork bones, enoki mushrooms (canned), pleurotus eryngii, lotus root, kelp, coriander
Seasoning: Shacha sauce, chili oil, soy sauce
1. Wash the white radish, peel and cut into small circles.
2. Wash the pork leg bones.
3. Boil water, blanch the pig bones and remove the blood.
4. Remove the pork leg bones and put them in the pot, and boil the soup with the white radish.
5. Fill a pot of water and bring to a boil.
Bring to a boil over medium and low temperature for about one and a half hours, add salt to taste.
7. Flammulina velutipes and Pleurotus eryngii.
8. Cut the enoki mushroom roots, wash and slice.
9. Wash the lotus root, peel and slice into thin slices, and wash the coriander.
10. Soak the kelp knot with water, open the knot, wash and shred.
11. Wash the meatballs and cut the beef into thin slices.
12. All these materials are ready.
13. Put the shabu-shabu in the pot and boil.
14. Use shacha sauce and soup base juice to make a dipping sauce. (He likes it spicy, so he uses spicy oil and soy sauce to make a dipping sauce)
15. After the shabu-shabu-shabu is cooked, remove the dipping sauce and eat it. Of course, drink some more ice-cold Coca-Cola, it is really a kind of enjoyment!